*Transit Insurance Included
Brand: Wolf Blass
- Wolf Blass Red Label Tawny displays distinct rich raisin aromas with chocolate and dried fruit characters on the palate.
- Best paired with a cheese plate and crackers or a great after dinner coffee
- Great for small celebration, after dinner drink or party
- Winemaker Marie Clay discovered wine through her Dad's stellar collection of South Australian reds, she joined the Wolf Blass winemaking team in the Barossa, where she relished the opportunity to work with premium red wines from vineyard to bottle
- Ready to drink on release
Wolf Blass Wines, established in 1966, has grown from a humble tin shed to become one of the world's most successful and awarded wineries. Today, Wolf Blass wines are exported to more than 50 countries and are recognized internationally as icons of modern winemaking. The essence of Wolf Blass wines is exemplified through the passion of its custodians, past and present as they continue to create wines of quality, character and consistency. Wolf Blass Red Label Australian Tawny is a rich, luscious barrel-aged fortified wine with complex aromas of raisin and maple and soft, mellow flavours of dried fruits, toasted nuts and hints of smooth chocolate.
Please note images/vintages/labels may change without notice, it is up to the brand/supplier to notify us of changes to their products in the market.