*Transit Insurance Included
Brand: West Cape Howe
- Bright with a light straw colour
- Has a beautifully perfumed nose with gorgeous aromas of peachy fruit and rockmelon
- A well flavoured Chardonnay with a beautifully fine structure
- Great for casual meal at home
- Ultimate gift for a wine lover
West Cape Howe Regional River Old School Chardonnay 2021 is bright with a light straw colour. Quite aromatic, it has a beautifully perfumed nose with gorgeous aromas of peachy fruit and rockmelon predominating, all complexed by the sweet nutty characters from the French oak. This is a well flavoured Chardonnay with a beautifully fine structure. The lovely stone fruit flavours are enhanced by the cashew nut characters.
Please note images/vintages/labels may change without notice, it is up to the brand/supplier to notify us of changes to their products in the market.