*Transit Insurance Included
Brand: Taylors Wines
- Often pale lemon coloured to pale gold
- Aromatic, fortified wine, created with herbs and botanicals
- Requires a minimum composition of 75 percent wine
- Alcoholic volume is in between 14.5 to 22 percent
- Perfect gift to offer for christmas, dinners, birthdays and other special occasions
Taylors Wines Jaraman Chardonnay Red Wine has lifted, complex aromas of subtle white peach and nectarine along with secondary aromas of cream and cashew nuts from lees stirring and oak maturation. The clare valley component delivers mid-palate weight and richness with fleshy stone fruit flavours of yellow nectarine and white peach, while the Adelaide Hills component delivers elegance and length with restrained citrus flavours to the mid-palate. Medium bodied white wines have a lightly textured mouthfeel with moderate flavour impact. Often pale lemon coloured to pale gold. Dry wines have no trace of sweetness at all.
Please note images/vintages/labels may change without notice, it is up to the brand/supplier to notify us of changes to their products in the market.