*Transit Insurance Included
- A bright wine made in an easy drinking style
- Shiraz delivers rich and plump dark plum to the mid palate whilst blackcurrent
- Abundant aromas of crimson raspberry and dark cherry
- layered wine showing excellent evolution at release
- Rich fruit to shine on the palate
Taylors Promised Land Shiraz displays sublimely supple texture with fine tannins melding together for a mouth filling completeness. Shiraz delivers rich and plump dark plum to the mid palate whilst blackcurrent, dark chocolate and mint characters from the Cabernet Sauvignon drives the long and memorable finish. A complex, layered wine showing excellent evolution at release. With a dark purple intensity, this wine roars with abundant aromas of crimson raspberry and dark cherry. Meticulous oak integration allows the rich fruit to shine on the palate, with kicks of pepper, vanilla and caramel tones providing exceptional length and complexity.
Please note images/vintages/labels may change without notice, it is up to the brand/supplier to notify us of changes to their products in the market.