*Transit Insurance Included
- One of Australia's Favourite Cabernet Sauvignon wines
- Winner of 11 Gold medals including Concours Mondial de Bruxelles, Mundus Vini International Wine Awards and China Wine & Spirit Awards
- A Cabernet Sauvignon wine of great intensity
- Distinctive blackcurrant and cassis fruit flavours, with soft and elegant tannins
- Lifted aroma of rich blackcurrant, subtle spice, tomato leaf and a touch of eucalypt
Taylors Estate Cabernet Sauvignon Wine is a wine of great intensity. The wine has an aroma of rich blackcurrant, subtle spice, tomato leaf and a touch of eucalypt. French oak maturation is also evident with subtle aromas of cedar and dark chocolate. It has distinctive blackcurrant and cassis fruit flavours. Subtle oak characters of cedar cigar box and spice are also evident. The tannins are fine and elegant, a hallmark of the varietal. The palate is well balanced, complex and fulfilling and lingers on the finish. Colour: At release, the wine is a deep red with a vibrant purple hue.
Please note images/vintages/labels may change without notice, it is up to the brand/supplier to notify us of changes to their products in the market.