*Transit Insurance Included
- This Taittinger Non Vintage Champagne is superbly well balanced and easy to drink
- Generously flavoured with very precise zesty freshness and gentle toasty complexity.
- High Chardonnay proportions and generous blending offer a NV with considerable depth.
- This elegant and balanced champagne is ideal as an aperitif.
- One of the oldest Champagne houses owned and operated by the family whose name appears on the label.
- Unmistakable brioche and baked danish complimented by a green, fruit nuance.
- A cool, clean citrus green apple tang dominates together with hints of reserve wine depth.
- Mineral zest is present but incorporated subtly so as to not dominate.
Typical of the Taittinger "House" style, their Non Vintage Champagne is superbly well-balanced and easy to drink. Smoothly textured with delicate fruit flavours and subtle toasty yeast characters it is an ideal aperitif.
Please note images/vintages/labels may change without notice, it is up to the brand/supplier to notify us of changes to their products in the market.