*Transit Insurance Included
Brand: St Hallett
- Little rustic, with savoury spices, red berries, bright cherry and potpourri aromatics
- Medium bodied and supple, with cherry, chocolate and tobacco notes
- Powdery feel about them, leading to a savoury spice finish
- Enjoyed chilled and straight from the fridge
- Rich and authentic because made using all-natural flavours
St Huberts The Stag Tempranillo Shiraz Red Wine wines represent elegance, grace and esteem. Quintessentially victorian, they are made in a classic cool climate style. Following the success and popularity of st huberts the stag pinot noir introduced in 2008, a victorian chardonnay and shiraz were added to the tier in 2016. The 2017 tempranillo shiraz is our first vintage release. A blend of around 60% tempranillo spain’s most famous grape variety, and around 40% shiraz. A little rustic, with savoury spices, red berries, bright cherry and potpourri aromatics. The palate is medium bodied and supple, with cherry, chocolate and tobacco notes. Tempranillo tannins have a powdery feel about them, leading to a savoury spice finish. It comes in 750 ml pack.
Please note images/vintages/labels may change without notice, it is up to the brand/supplier to notify us of changes to their products in the market.