*Transit Insurance Included
Brand: St Hallett
- Dry red wine with full of enticing aromas and flavours
- Fresh forest fruits and structured tannins
- Palate is balanced with a pleasant finish
- Perfect for enjoying at any time
- Ultimate gift for a wine lover
St Hallett Blockhead Shiraz Red Wine is origins of the blockhead name are most commonly linked to their stoic, square jawed character and dedication to the land. Perfumed nose lifted with ripe blackberry and mulberry, a hint of chocolate with enticing vanilla spice notes. A plush palate bursting with juicy forest berries, fine coating tannins locked intricately together by a delicious vanillin oak undertone. The Blockhead range is characterised by its drinkability and it’s soft, lush and generous palate. It comes in 750 ml pack.
Please note images/vintages/labels may change without notice, it is up to the brand/supplier to notify us of changes to their products in the market.