*Transit Insurance Included
Brand: St Hallett
- A concentrated fruit body provides bags of deep flavour
- Lively dark cherry aromas overlaid with oak nuances of mocha and vanilla bean
- Rich and generous dark fruit spectrum on the front and mid palate
- Perfect for enjoying at any time
- Ultimate gift for a wine lover
The wine was first released in 1994, in honour of Stuart Blackwell, winemaker for more than three decades and a tireless contributor to the St Hallett story. The fruit is sourced predominately from Northern Barossa with the red brown clay soils creating wines with hallmark characteristics of black plum, cherries and dark chocolate’, Helen McCarthy, Chief Winemaker.
Please note images/vintages/labels may change without notice, it is up to the brand/supplier to notify us of changes to their products in the market.