*Transit Insurance Included
- A clean, long and smoky finish subtle
- Leaving the palate dry as sweet smoke lingers on the breath
- Perfect gift for lovers of peaty and powerful whiskeys
- Sweet, smoky and warming with a growing smoky pungency
- A magnificently full-on lagavulin taste
Lagavulin 8 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky is sweet, smoky and warming with a growing smoky pungency. Immediately quite soft with clean, fresh notes, faint hints of milk chocolate and lemon developing fragrant, tea-scented smoke alongside nose-drying, maritime aromas. A magnificently full-on Lagavulin taste. Perfect gift for lovers of peaty and powerful whiskeys.
Type: Whisky / Single Malt
Please note images/vintages/labels may change without notice, it is up to the brand/supplier to notify us of changes to their products in the market.