*Transit Insurance Included
Brand: Visit the Glenfiddich Store
- An exquisite golden Single malt scotch whisky with campfire smokiness and toffee sweetness
- Created by marrying peated whisky and malts matured in bourbon barrels, and then finishing in Latin rum casks
- Billowing soft peat notes, rich sweet toffee with zesty fresh fruit notes and spiciness on the nose. Followed by tastes of Highland peat campfire with oak notes and toffee
- A uniquely inventive and truly pioneering single malt whisky – The ideal whisky gift
- Part of the Glenfiddich Experimental Series of ground breaking single malt whiskys
Glenfiddich Fire and Cane Experimental Series No. 04 Single Malt Whisky nose starts very sweet on barley sugars, juicy peach, dried apricots, tinned pineapple and green banana. Then some bresilliene nuts and baked pear, soft spices from the wood and there it is a delicate smokiness with a salty note. Exotic and atypical and delicious. Wonderfully creamy and full-bodied, immediately sweet and spicy toffee, baked pears, apples with cinnamon and cloves in a smoky jacket. Yes, you can taste the rum notes. This is nicely balance and a very good combination.
Type: Whisky / Scotch Whisky
Please note images/vintages/labels may change without notice, it is up to the brand/supplier to notify us of changes to their products in the market.