*Transit Insurance Included
Brand: Visit the Glenfiddich Store
- 21 years in the making, this exquisite Speyside whisky has been patiently matured in Caribbean grand reserve rum casks to produce a unique aged whisky with a spice twist
- Still containing all signature notes of Glenfiddich whiskies, the rum-soaked whiskey casks have infused this aged whisky with a spicy warmth and character of the Caribbean
- An intense sweet vanilla nose with hints of banana, figs, rich toffee, new leather and oak. Leading to a complex array of smoke, oak, lime, ginger and spice flavours. Followed by a warming, dry, spicy finish
- Renowned world-wide, this range is the most awarded Scotch whiskies in the world
- A uniquely inventive single malt whisky, complete with its presentation case to make the ideal whisky gift
Introducing Glenfiddich 21 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky
Tradition meets innovation in the Glenfiddich 21 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky. Matured in oak barrels for 21 years, this whiskey is then finished in hand-selected Caribbean rum casks for up to four months. The meticulous process makes for an exquisite Speyside whisky enriched with complex, warming and vibrant flavours. Notes of vanilla, toffee and oak add smoothness, while expertly layered notes of tropical fruit and spices make it truly extraordinary.
Rich, sweet and exotic
Glenfiddich 21 Year Old's exotic flavours match its Caribbean influence. Floral aromas blend with scents of fig, banana and rich toffee. The taste evolves from the first sip, developing from soft and mellow to peppery with a hint of lime and ginger. To best experience the dimensions of this single malt’s flavour, add a few drops of water to allow the aroma to unfold before tasting.
Raised in Scotland, roused by the Caribbean
Not many whisky-makers would go to the trouble of distilling their own Gran Reserva rum to season the casks. But the makers of the world’s most-awarded single malt Scotch whisky range are not most whisky-makers.
William Grant & Sons bring Caribbean flair to over 100 years of Scottish whisky-making heritage. The distillery creates its own rum – a secret recipe from three tropical islands that will best imbue the cask staves with exactly the right further tropical flavours. This Caribbean rum finish awakens the Scottish whisky, giving the malt its rich, spicy flavour.
Please note images/vintages/labels may change without notice, it is up to the brand/supplier to notify us of changes to their products in the market.