*Transit Insurance Included
Brand: Visit the Glenfiddich Store
- Glenfiddich 12 year old single malt whisky has a sweet, fruity taste with notes of pear, butterscotch, cream and oak. Followed by a long, smooth, mellow finish
- Matured in fine Oloroso sherry and bourbon casks for 12 years, this special whisky is the perfect example of Glenfiddich's unique Speyside style. Glenfiddich 12 year old makes the perfect gift for any whisky drinker
- Awarded `Master' (highest honour) at the Global Spirits Masters Awards 2017 and Scotch Whisky Masters 2019 and the best-selling single malt Scotch whisky in the world
- Produced using Highland spring water from the Valley of the Deer, this distinct whisky is proclaimed to the best dram in the valley and has the awards to back this up
- A uniquely inventive single malt whisky, complete with its presentation tube to make the ideal whisky gift
Glenfiddich 12 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky offers a distinctive fresh and fruity nose and smooth finish. Distinctively fresh and fruity with a hint of pear. Beautifully crafted and delicately balanced. Characteristic sweet, fruity notes, develops into butterscotch, cream, malt and subtle oak flavours. A long smooth and mellow finish. Matured in fine oloroso sherry and bourbon casks for 12 years. Carefully matured in the finest american oak and european oak sherry casks for at least 12 years, it is mellowed in oak marrying tuns to create its sweet and subtle oak flavours. Creamy with a long, smooth and mellow finish, our 12 years old is the perfect example of glenfiddich’s unique speyside style and is widely proclaimed the best dram in the valley.
Type: Scotch Whisky / Single Malt
Please note images/vintages/labels may change without notice, it is up to the brand/supplier to notify us of changes to their products in the market.