*Transit Insurance Included
- Chandon Rosé is a little ode to the fruit that calls Australia home, and it sings thanks to the careful blending of wines from the YarraValley, Strathbogie Ranges and the Whitlands Plateau.
- The cool climate helps our Pinot Noir vines thrive, and that elegant, rose-petal pink hue is our secret little love letter to one of Australia’s favourite red grapes.
- This bottle is layered with the refreshing flavours of redcurrant, cherry sorbet and pink grapefruit zest alongside delightfully dry notes of hazelnut and biscuit.
- To bring out their natural, vibrant flavours, the vines enjoy breathing the cool, mountain air of Victoria's high country – but then again, don’t we all. It’s what gives the Chandon Rosé its refreshingly unique personality.
- Chandon Rosé is perfect for an apéritif with friends, summer lunches and barbecues.
Harvested early February to late March. Grapes are pressed to juice. The juice is inoculated with cultured yeast. Primary fermentation occurs in stainless steel tanks with a few select parcels fermented in oak vessels for greater complexity. In May, assemblage occurs which involves blending a combination of new base wines with reserve wines from previous years. The second fermentation occurs in the bottle and the ageing process beings. The wine will spend a minimum of 12 months on yeast lees. Individual bottles are then riddled and disgorged. A small amount of dosage liqueur is added. After 3 months bottle age the wine is ready!
Type: Sparkling Rose / Sparkling Rose
Please note images/vintages/labels may change without notice, it is up to the brand/supplier to notify us of changes to their products in the market.