*Transit Insurance Included
Brand: Visit the CHAMBORD Store
- Deliciously sweet French spirit packed with raspberry flavour
- Delicious, sweet base as velvety as a velvet cushion
- Blended with extracts of juicy black raspberry and blackcurrants
- Mix it with tonics and other spirits for an amazingly rich cocktail
- Made with all natural ingredients
Chambord black raspberry liqueur is crafted in the province of Chambord, at the site of a real French chteau with the finest ingredients. This liqueur is made with 3 steps. First, the freshest blackberries and raspberries are chosen. Then the juices are squeezed, soaked in French spirits and left to mingle for four weeks. After two weeks the infusion has infused. Next, the fruit is pressed. The natural juices and sugars are captured. We have a delicious, sweet base as velvety as a velvet cushion. Second, the velvety base is blended with extracts of juicy black raspberry and blackcurrants. Fine French cognac, sweet Madagascan vanilla and fragrant herbs are added and they are all left to mingle. Third, we introduce the Master Blender. The one who uses a 300-year-old tradition to balance the flavors that make Chambord perfect. This 16.5 percent ABV liqueur comes in 200 ml bottle.
Please note images/vintages/labels may change without notice, it is up to the brand/supplier to notify us of changes to their products in the market.