*Transit Insurance Included
- Brilliant and characteristic ruby red colour
- The nose expresses many fruity aromas of currant and raspberry
- Along with sensations of cinnamon, pink pepper and cloves
- Against a herbaceous background of medicinal and aromatic herbs
- In the mouth, it is dry and decidedly bitter, yet round, rich in sweet vanilla notes
Campari Bitter Liqueur has multiple uses, from aperitif, to bitter and still bitter and comes from the infusion of the best bittering herbs, aromatic plants and fruit, together with the right amount of water and alcohol with its characteristic deep ruby red colour and unmistakable aroma. It has brilliant and characteristic ruby red colour. The nose expresses many fruity aromas of currant and raspberry, along with sensations of cinnamon, pink pepper and cloves, against a herbaceous background of medicinal and aromatic herbs. In the mouth it is dry and decidedly bitter, yet round, rich in sweet vanilla notes and spice that completes the taste leading to a smooth finish, in which reigns a long trail of bitter citrus. Comes in 1000 ml bottle.
Please note images/vintages/labels may change without notice, it is up to the brand/supplier to notify us of changes to their products in the market.