*Transit Insurance Included
- One of Australia's favorite Shiraz wines
- Winner of 13 Gold Medals including Global Syrah Masters, Sydney International Wine Competition, Concourse Mondial de Bruxelles, New Zealand International Wine Show
- Soft, rich and juicy shiraz wine
- Palate is plump and generous with ripe fruit characters of plum, mocha, coffee and blackberry
- Lifted aromas characterized by plum, blackcurrant and dark cherry fruits
Taylors Estate Shiraz Wine is a soft and fleshy shiraz. The wine has a seductive, lifted aroma characterized by plum, blackcurrant and dark cherry fruits along with subtle chocolate and a touch of oak-derived spice. The palate is plump and generous with ripe fruit characters of plum and blackberry. Mocha coffee and subtle spice from oak maturation balance the fruit flavors. The wine is medium to full-bodied with a fleshy mid-palate and supple tannin structure. It is a well-balanced wine with great texture, good length and enjoyable fruit on the finish. Color: At release, the wine is a dark red colour with ruby red hues.
Please note images/vintages/labels may change without notice, it is up to the brand/supplier to notify us of changes to their products in the market.