*Transit Insurance Included
Brand: Visit the Red Bull Store
- Red Bull Energy Drinks formula contains high quality ingredients: Caffeine, Taurine, B-group Vitamins, Sugars, Alpine water
- One 250ml can of Red Bull Energy Drink contains 80 mg of caffeine, about the same amount as in a cup of coffee.
- Red Bull cans are made of 100% recyclable aluminium
- Package Dimensions: 11.8 cms (L) x 21.6 cms (W) x 32.6 cms (H)
- Red Bull energy drinks are: wheat-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, lactose-free, vegetarian
Red Bull Energy Drink, 250ml (24 pack) RED BULL GIVES YOU WINGS Inspired by functional drinks from the Far East, Dietrich Mateschitz founded Red Bull in the mid-1980s. He developed a new product and a unique marketing concept and launched Red Bull Energy Drink on April 1, 1987 in Austria. A brand new product category - Energy Drinks - was born. WHEN TO DRINK Red Bull Energy Drink is appreciated worldwide by top athletes, students, and in highly demanding professions as well as during long drives. WHAT'S INSIDE THE CAN Caffeine: Caffeine was already known by ancient civilisations. They consumed it from natural sources like tea, coffee, cacao beans and cola nuts and appreciated its stimulating effects on the human body. Taurine: Taurine is an amino acid, naturally occurring in the human body and present in the daily diet. It is involved in a wide range of biological processes. B-group vitamins: Vitamins are essential micronutrients that are required for maintaining normal body functions. Sugars: Red Bull Energy Drink is made with sugar sourced from sugar beets. Alpine Water: Naturally, water is a main ingredient of Red Bull.
Please note images/vintages/labels may change without notice, it is up to the brand/supplier to notify us of changes to their products in the market.