Vistamar Brisa Chardonnay 750ml Santiago, Chile
Vistamar is the 6th largest winery in Chile owned by Morande. They manage 450 hectares, 200ha owned by Vistamar, the remaining 250ha with long term contractors. They mainly grow Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Carmenere, Pinot Noir, Syrah, Sauvignon Blanc & Chardonnay with the vines being 10 years old on average. Their modern approach is evident in their branding, packaging and the wines.
This valley is characterised by a temperate, Mediterranean-type climate with a huge temperature range. The soils vary from loose sand to clay, with variable conditions as regards stone content, humidity and altitude.
This wine combines the great expression of aromas and flavours of grapes that come from different microclimates in the Central Valley, obtaining a fresh, smooth and very fruity wine.
Can be enjoyed with chicken or turkey, crustaceans au gratin and fish with creamy sauces.
Brisa meaning Breeze, delivers a Chardonnay that is pale, fresh, shining yellow, clean and fruity, with predominance of ripe pears and delicate citrusy notes.
Hellodrinks are proud to deliver Chilean Brisa Chardonnay to your door across Australia.
- Australia Wide Delivery (Excluding Dry Zones)
- Couriers may drop your order to collection points if not at home
- Metro Delivery from $6.99
- Free Delivery on Wine & Spirits. for orders over $200
- Orders generally dispatch within 24 hours of ordering
- Tracking Details are sent once courier is booked
- New Courier partners offering faster, and more reliable deliveries
HelloDrinks - Australia's Number 1 Independent Buy Now Pay Later Liquor Marketplace