Port Charlotte Islay Barley Single Malt Scotch Whisky 2011 700ml
Well-peated Port Charlotte single malt comes from Bruichladdich, made exclusively with barley grown on the isle of Islay. Of course, when you're dealing with Bruichladdich, it gets a little more in-depth than that. The two varieties of barley used (Oxbridge and Publican barley) were grown by three Islay farms - Dunlossit, Kilchiaran and Sunderland. The whisky was distilled in 2011 and allowed to mature in 75% first-fill American whisky casks and 25% second-fill red wine casks (Syrah and Figero wine) for 6 years, and has been peated to 40PPM.
As we said, Bruichladdich loves to be in-depth, and we love them for that.
Region: Scotland, UK
HelloDrinks are proud to deliver Port Charlotte Islay Barley Single Malt Whisky to your door across Australia.
- Australia Wide Delivery (Excluding Dry Zones)
- Couriers may drop your order to collection points if not at home
- Metro Delivery from $6.99
- Free Delivery on Wine & Spirits. for orders over $200
- Orders generally dispatch within 24 hours of ordering
- Tracking Details are sent once courier is booked
- New Courier partners offering faster, and more reliable deliveries
HelloDrinks - Australia's Number 1 Independent Buy Now Pay Later Liquor Marketplace