*Transit Insurance Included
Brand: El Jimador Anejo
- Strong and full-bodied amber-coloured tequila
- Double distil the finest blue Weber agave
- Mature in American oak barrels for 12 months
- Notes of vanilla, hazelnut and a hint of cinnamon
- Very soft with oak and cherry nuances and sophisticated bourbon notes
El Jimador Anejo is an amber-coloured tequila. Double distil the finest blue Weber agave and then mature it in American oak barrels for 12 months to craft this award-winning tequila. It is bottled after one year of aging in burned white oak barrels. Strong and full-bodied with notes of vanilla, hazelnut and a hint of cinnamon. Flavour: Agave aged with pepper notes, slightly earthy with soft cinnamon and other spices. Finish: Very soft with oak and cherry nuances and sophisticated bourbon notes.
Type: Tequila / Anejo
Please note images/vintages/labels may change without notice, it is up to the brand/supplier to notify us of changes to their products in the market.