Tyrrells Hunter Valley Shiraz 750ml x 6 bottles
Tyrrells Hunter Valley Shiraz is sourced from a small selection of their favorite Shiraz blocks, the grapes were both hand and machine picked before fermentation in the traditional open top vats. The wine was then matured in older, large format French oak casks. These 2,700 litre casks highlight the fruit purity whilst making sure that oak isn't the dominant character.
A classic medium-bodied Hunter style. Deceptively ‘rich’ with a savoury pepper and charcuterie flavour mixed in good proportions with ripe red and black berry fruits. Solid colour and intensity start the wine off in the right direction, while the palate shows up-front fruit sweetness with our hallmark savoury crunchy tannins and fresh moreish finish. Vintage conditions resulted in a combination of really ripe fruit flavours balanced by the leaner savoury ones, making this wine not only very drinkable but also adding some intrigue.
A selection of some of our top blocks, most of which are dry grown and averaging 40 years in vine age.
Hellodrinks are proud to deliver Hunter Valley Shiraz to your door across Australia
- Australia Wide Delivery (Excluding Dry Zones)
- Couriers may drop your order to collection points if not at home
- Metro Delivery from $6.99
- Free Delivery on Wine & Spirits. for orders over $200
- Orders generally dispatch within 24 hours of ordering
- Tracking Details are sent once courier is booked
- New Courier partners offering faster, and more reliable deliveries
HelloDrinks - Australia's Number 1 Independent Buy Now Pay Later Liquor Marketplace