Tyrrells Hunter Valley Chardonnay 750ml 2017 - 6 Bottles
Tyrrells Hunter Valley Chardonnay is sourced from a small selection of their favourite Chardonnay blocks, the grapes were both hand and machine picked before gentle pressing and fermentation. The wine was matured in new and older French oak barriques, and spent all of this time on yeast lees to give the palate added complexity and texture.
Textbook modern Hunter Valley Chardonnay, the wine is medium in colour with nice green hues. The nose shows a great mixture citrus, white stone fruit, some oak spice as well as just a hint of solids complexity. The palate is medium bodied with a great fruit intensity and texture through the mid palate with soft acid on the finish
Sourced from the younger blocks on and around the Tyrrells property of a similar pedigree to the Vat 47 Chardonnay, including their HVD vineyard with a total average vine age of approx 35 years. Dominating soil types are light sandy loams ideal for Hunter Valley Chardonnay.
Hellodrinks are proud to deliver Hunter Valley Chardonnay to your door across Australia
- Australia Wide Delivery (Excluding Dry Zones)
- Couriers may drop your order to collection points if not at home
- Metro Delivery from $6.99
- Free Delivery on Wine & Spirits. for orders over $200
- Orders generally dispatch within 24 hours of ordering
- Tracking Details are sent once courier is booked
- New Courier partners offering faster, and more reliable deliveries
HelloDrinks - Australia's Number 1 Independent Buy Now Pay Later Liquor Marketplace