Tanqueray Flor de Sevilla Gin 700ml
Out of stock
GUARANTEED SAFE & SECURE CHECKOUT
Tanqueray Flor de Sevilla Gin is a uniquely flavoured gin that is perfect for making refreshing cocktails. The history of this gin dates back to the 19th century when it was first created by Charles Tanqueray. The distinctive flavour of this gin comes from the addition of Seville oranges, which give it a refreshingly zesty taste.
Cocktail recipes that use Tanqueray Flor de Sevilla Gin include the following:
- Sour orange martini: This cocktail is made with equal parts of Tanqueray Flor de Sevilla Gin and dry vermouth, with a dash of bitters and a twist of orange peel for garnish.
- Elderflower fizz: This cocktail is made with Tanqueray Flor de Sevilla Gin, elderflower cordial, sparkling wine and a slice of fresh lemon.
- Seville negroni: This cocktail is made with Tanqueray Flor de Sevilla Gin, sweet vermouth and Campari, served over ice with a twist of orange peel.
Some fun facts about Tanqueray Flor de Sevilla Gin include the following:
- The name "Flor de Sevilla" means "flower of Seville" in Spanish.
- This gin is often used in desserts, as its flavour pairs well with sweet ingredients.
- Bartenders often use this gin to make creative cocktails that are both refreshing and delicious.
So whether you're looking for a classic cocktail or something new and exciting, Tanqueray Flor de Sevilla Gin is the perfect choice. Cheers!
|Pack||1 Bottle, 6 Pack|
|Sub Type||Flavoured Gin|
Free Delivery on Metro shipping on orders over $200.
Returns accepted up to 30 days after purchase. Contact Customer Service for more info.
Please contact couriers to request any redirection or change of address once order has shipped.
Sign up for some extras
TO YOUR DOOR
Hello Drinks is an independently owned business
founded back in 2016.
so what are you waiting for, you can now access over 4500+ products on our platform.