Dalwhinnie Special Release 30-year-old 2019 700ml
Dalwhinnie 2019 Special Release 30-year-old A mild nose overall, with some slight prickle. The top notes are vegetal and faintly smoky, as with a snuffed candle, almost suggesting a Halloween pumpkin lantern; the overall impression is savoury, with a light sweetness suggesting moorland heather pollen. The base notes are of spicy fresh planed wood, which if a drop of water is added becomes light balsa wood. Much sweeter at first after this, with a tangy, fruity note of pickled ginger.
At natural strength, big, creamy smooth and mouth-filling in texture, with a richly sweet, waxy initial taste and spicy, with a touch of salt and an appealing, gradually building
peppery warmth that carries on into the finish. When slightly reduced, the taste remains the same when a good drop of water is added, becoming a sweet, smoothly balanced whole that is delicious to
Long and spicily warming, leaving the tongue-tingling and a pleasantly earthy after
taste. A little water lengthens the finish and reduces the spiciness.
Hellodrinks are proud to deliver Dalwhinnie 2019 Special Release 30-year-old to your door across Australia.
- Australia Wide Delivery (Excluding Dry Zones)
- Couriers may drop your order to collection points if not at home
- Metro Delivery from $6.99
- Free Delivery on Wine & Spirits. for orders over $200
- Orders generally dispatch within 24 hours of ordering
- Tracking Details are sent once courier is booked
- New Courier partners offering faster, and more reliable deliveries
HelloDrinks - Australia's Number 1 Independent Buy Now Pay Later Liquor Marketplace